I like to run. I've learned that it really isn't about where you're going, it's about the getting there - the how, the why, the who with. This blog is just a little repository for my thoughts along the way; the setbacks, the lessons learned, and the occasional triumph.

Thursday, September 4, 2008

The Inaugural Post

Ok, wow! I have a blog! That took, like, no time at all. (Very impressive, Google.) In fact, that went so quick, I barely had time to think about exactly what this blog's really going to be about. Except, well, running, of course. I'm not an amazing runner (just comfortably above average, I like to say), and I'm not really sure how much I'll have to say about running, or my running even, but I'll try not to let it get too boring (I have my training log for that).

Ooo, I can say that my one, clear mission statement, to start with, will be accurate spelling, and proper grammar. Otherwise, I've got one blogging friend who may not read it. (She is a librarian.)

It may take me a few days just to get my page here set up properly. After that, I hope to let this thing find it's own voice - or, rather, find my voice. And we'll see what kinds of sounds it'll make once it does.

'Til then....

No comments: