I like to run. I've learned that it really isn't about where you're going, it's about the getting there - the how, the why, the who with. This blog is just a little repository for my thoughts along the way; the setbacks, the lessons learned, and the occasional triumph.

Friday, January 2, 2009

Lori & I @ 100kout!

Ok, The fact is, the holidays were wonderful, but very busy, and the past week has been total chaos because I've been MOVING, and I don't think I'm any closer to getting my race report up than I was the moment I finished the race.

BUT: I promised Lori that I would have this picture up for her to take a copy of and I think I've made her wait long enough.

So, Lori, here it is! I hope you, and everyone, had a wonderful New Year.

(More to come...)



2 comments:

704Studio said...

I can feel a race report surfacing soon..... :)

Lori said...

I look disgusting. Gross (thanks for putting it up though - even though it's rather humiliating).

I actually did a 100k yesterday in TX. Small world - the lady that came in ahead of you at Lookout was also running the 100k...she was wearing her Lookout shirt and I totally recognized her. We had run a few miles together at Lookout (I think you were with us, actually). It was so random to "run" into her yesterday.

I managed to finish in 12:20. Brutal course. But NO RAIN :-)

Hope things are settling down for you...Thanks again! Good luck with whatever you've got coming up this year (both in life and in running).